For the last 10 years, I have treated adults, teens and children with general and complex chronic health conditions. I help to identify the underlying “root causes” of your health imbalances, and work with you to create personalized health plans that include a wide range of healing modalities, designed to restore wellness and vitality.
My purpose is to provide you with integrative health care and optimal wellness solutions.
MY JOURNEY AS A DOCTOR:
- My grand-grandmother was a well known and respected heaIer. People from all over Poland travelled to her village in Grywald, where she would use botanical medicines from her garden to help them heal their aliments. She continued to see patients until her 90s.
- My deep appreciation for traditional ways of healing, combined with a keen interest in botanical medicine and environmental science is what lead me to pursue a career in Naturopathic Medicine.
- I have 2 beautiful children – they keep me busy, they keep me grounded and they are often on the other end of my cooking experiments.
- Since my daughter’s Autism Spectrum diagnosis followed by Rett Syndrome diagnosis, I have been completing additional continuing education and pursuing training through MAPS (Medical Academy of Pediatric Special Needs) certification so that I can better serve families who have been affected by Autism and other complex pediatric health conditions.
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, graduated from Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Registered with College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia
- Member of Canadian Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Member of British Columbia Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Member Medical Academy of Pediatric Special Needs (in Training)
- Member of Treating Autism UK
- Member of Pediatric Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Certified in Prescriptive Authority in BC
- Additional training and certifications in chelation therapy, intravenous vitamin therapy and acupuncture
- Past clinical supervisor to students studying Naturopathic Medicine at Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine in New Westminster, BC
- Writing contributor to Health Peak and Alive Magazine
- Speaker for corporate and public health lectures at ICBC, Whole Foods Markets, Choices Markets, Canadian Health Food Association, Sun Run Training Clinics and more
- Bachelor of Science in Biology