BOOK YOUR INITIAL VISIT:
I see patients at my office in North Burnaby and in Maple Ridge. Allow an hour for the initial visit. To book your appointment, please see contact page to call or book online.
- I deeply value the importance of the relationships I form with my patients. Each person I work with is different, with different challenges they face each day and different health goals.
- The symptoms you experience are all a part of a larger picture of your current state of health. Each symptom is interconnected to the greater whole, and it is my job to help you address both the symptoms and the root cause of your discomfort.
- I provide an evidence-based personalized treatment approach that is do-able and suits your lifestyle. I encourage you to stick with it and make changes based on your progress and feedback.
HOW I CAN HELP YOU:
- Identify your pattern of symptoms through detailed history taking, physical examination and diagnostic testing – lets figure out why you feel the way you feel!
- Provide you with an action based treatment plan that is simple to follow – let’s get you back on track to wellness.
- Empower you with tools to make healthy choices, and help break habits that are holding you back from experiencing wellness. – I’m a walking natural health encyclopedia.
- Provide you limitless support to help you reach your health goals – I’ve got your back!
- Show you that getting healthy requires a level discipline and commitment that is transformative and positive – because healthy feels awesome.
- Get you in touch with various resources in the community to make your journey to health easier – getting healthy is easier when you have support.
- Communicate and work with your other health care providers so that your best interests are always in the forefront – team work is often essential.
- Provide healthcare based on respect, integrity and compassion – because I love what I do!
STAY IN TOUCH:
I share my natural medicine musings, new recipes, write about topics and questions I frequently get asked in the clinic, natural medicine research updates and more! READ MORE
CONNECT ON SOCIAL